It took me about fifteen phone calls to ING just to get the proper form to request distribution of funds. They have 800.262.3862 for customer service. When they answer, they just try to transfer you to a "local" representative. You only get a voice message when transferred and no one calls back. They also provided me with a local number (813) 281-3700. I called about five or six times (different days) left messages since no one answers the phone, and no one called me back.

Finally I got a number in Tallahassee where a lady was able to help. She said she would mail me the form. I waited ten days and no form. I called again and she said she would send the form via UPS (next day delivery). No form after two days. I called a third time and she said that her assistant mailed the form again by mistake. They have my address since I do get a statement every quarter. Finally, they sent me the form. I mailed the completed form via USPS priority mail with a tracking number and they received the form on 06/08/11. On June 16, 2011, ING was still saying they did not get the form. Today, they said that they did get the form but send it to Tampa, FL. Is being about a month and they still have my money. I believe it is a dirty tactic to refrain from disbursing money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2011.

Comments